Monday, August 17, 2009


this year my fair themed scrapbook pages will be all about the food the kids & the friends! here is a sample of the food photos!
I am loving this stand photo! gorgeous
this pizza place is our first & last stops every year! yummmy

Jake-having some cotton candy :)


Lilly w/a fair favorite-corn dog!



Jadi having some cotton candy




sharing the cotton candy





I found it amusing that they just had all this beer sitting in the alleyway







the louisianna stand. there will be a whole post about this marvelous stand later in the week-here is their cajun chicken & shrimp on a stick



our sweets.. his strawberry shortcake &my choc dips mmmmm











my taco on fry bread.. from the buckskinners.. looks nasty but was lovely!







finally.. a good stand shot of the legendary footlong corndog












mmmm
























totally diggin the giant cone on top LOL












there you have ... some food & stands @ the ISF.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

cotton candy is my favorite! :)