Thursday, August 20, 2009

Lets Hear it for Thursday!!

So we went to see G-FORCE yesterday! it was cute. but evidently not quite entertaining enough as I made 4 bathroom trips in groups of 3 or 4 (some went twice)


and some drifted off to nap :)
ACCOUNTABILITY: yesterday was a day of 60oz, 4 f/v, 4 dairy, instead of a walk I moved the rest of the retaining wall blocks & then we started a rock 'garden' in the front yard(my back & neck say ouch today), AND remembered my vites! YAY!!!
today we will have the 2 big bigs back & a new itty bitty will start his drop in status. so sticking close to home.



1 comment:

Brooke said...

my 5 year old niece wants to see that movie and is all the time going around saying 'poop in his hand, poop in his hand'


i deseperately need to get outside and fight with the ivy again. sounds like you got a real workout in your yard work.