Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Happy Hump Day!

its the last Wednesday of Summer vacation! eeeeeeeeeeek we are sending Summer off w/a morning viewing of GForce @10 this morning.

ACCOUNTABILITY catch up- Sunday: 96oz, 2 dairy, 4 f/v, vites but no walk. Monday: 96oz, 3 dairy, 7!!! f/v, walk to the garden swapping soon-to-be-compost for fresh veggies, 22 Wii Fit minutes & vites. Tuesday: 90oz, 4dairy, 5 f/v, walk w/the kids to the school playground, pulled weeds & grass out of 3/4 of the front flower bed then helped Tim move 1/2 of the extra retaining wall blocks to a newly mown spot, & vites.

APPRECIATE-I APPRECIATE that he cares what our yard looks like. I APPRECIATE the ache I've felt that past 2 mornings -tells me I did something to work some muscles! I APPRECIATE my child care parents cooperating to let us do field trips.

2 of my past big kids are here today so they can go to the movie w/us. :) had them for 9 yrs then they outgrew me-it happens. but was facebooking w/one Tuesday evening & offered, then mom texted me yesterday to check & make sure it was ok. they are here! :) FUN!!

photos tomorrow!

4 comments:

The Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans said...

Sounds like you're doing an amazing job with all of your new habits! I love working in the yard, and the muscle soreness is always nice because I know I've worked! Glad you're able to get out of the house with all the kids for field trips, and that you got to see some of the older kids!

Have a great week :)

Brooke said...

you're doing great with your challenge goals! well on their way to becoming habits no doubt.

april said...

You're doing fantastic! Great job! Keep up the hard work!

*Lissa* said...

Way to go!