Monday, August 31, 2009

Hello again Monday!

I am not quite ready for you but you are here anyway so here we go!

we start a preschool today. one of 3 classes/4 littles. *sigh* I have one itty bitty drop in here already this morning. its going to be a mixed up kind of Monday but we will manage!

The weekend was nice -mostly. I got some donations & a paid registration in for Scrap Pink, some scrapping done @ the Winterset Crop, some socializing w/friends, new friends made, the dog room @ the shelter cleaned w/more new friends, & some napping in!

wow this is quite boring!

ACCOUNTABILITY: I did great on my water & food Friday & Saturday but Sunday was a loss. a total loss! no dairy, no f/v & only 32 oz of water (oh duh think I just solved my headache mystery!) so right back @ it today!! :)

ok enough rambling! off to gather laundry then start breakfast! something warm since its so chilly here this morning!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

i ate cookies & milk while i was sick (at least that's a dairy) :P