Thursday, August 27, 2009

foggy wet Thursday morning







Wow we've gotten alot of rain in the past 18 or so hours! the sump pump has been working OT! (I am growing to love that sound knowing it means I have a dry basement!) *whew*
the neighbor's yard across the streetthe stream is from the drain in the back of the boat
the back yard:
I slept sooooooo good last night after working in my scrap room for an hour sorting thru piles that have collected this summer. EEK! I need to make a run to Home Depot & Target & return stuff that didn't get used in the bathroom remodel! I also have a box of murder mystery books I am no longer into that needs a new home! some hard & some paperbacks. if you want it LMK & we will make arrangements!!(its too big to ship sorry)
ACCOUNTABILITY: Yesterday I got in 80oz, 5f/v, 4dairy, no walk (unless you count 2 trips to the grocery store LOL) but did get back on track w/my vites!

APPRECIATE: I APPRECIATE that we have a house accommodating my business AND my hobby. I APPRECIATE the moisture we are receiving (even tho *I* think its too much too fast). I APPRECIATE the time I am getting to spend w/the littles in my care while the bigs are at school.

Scrap Pink update: I found last year's paperwork YAY! so I made copies of the challenge sheet YAY! also retyped the welcome letter! (it will just need to keep making adjustments as donations & such come in)DOUBLE YAY!!
I am off to make the most of the dreary day-a guarantee that at some point we will have the Wiggles music CD blasted! :)

1 comment:

Brooke said...

nothing like a good nights sleep after a productive day! :)