Thursday, May 28, 2009

short week :)

I could get used to 4 day weeks!! :) last weeks short one seemed to take longer than normal but this one is trucking right along YAY!

ACCOUNTABILITY: I did not shred last night, I had every intention to but then just didn't -bummer- the yoga class was a good work out-too bad its the last for a while-double bummer. but I did get to read uninterrupted for 1.5 hour! LOOOOOVED it! I did get 3 dairy, 80oz, & 5 f/v in tho

Today is the first day of Summer Vacation! the forecast is good-80's, no itty bitties & a helper!
Tonight we are planning to get the tomato & pepper plants in the ground & then I hope to come home & shred while he works on the bathroom. (one month left until the remodel must be done!)

APPRECIATE: I appreciate that the sun is already shining bright @6:31AM, I appreciate that Tim wants the bathroom done as much as I do, I appreciate that Suzanna called me to help instead of me having to call her.
Ugh-after that weekend post, these PALE in comparison! sorry.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

what are you reading? i'm always on the lookout for a good book.

and you'd better shred tonight or i'll track you down - of course i didn't yesterday either but that's another story ;)

~stephanie~ said...

yay suzanna!