Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My name in lights :)

or as close as I get :)

A little bkgd on the donation. My aunt sold this stuff for a while & had some inventory left & recommended it when the shred was killing me the first few days so I got my lotion out & OMG!!! amazing!! I decided to get a gift set to donate. it includes: bath salts, bath gel, lotion, massage oil, hydrating mist & a massager thingy. I have only used bath salts, lots & lots of bath salts (I have a big ole bottle) & am currently living on & loving lotion. The lotion I am applying right after showering right after shredding & sometimes first thing in the morning FABULOUS!!!

ACCOUNTABILITY: yesterday I did iffy on the water.. only 64oz but shredded(day 9of12) even tho it could have been SOOOOOO EASY to skip. i also got my 5f/v in!

APPRECIATE: I appreciate the short week-I am tired today. I appreciate the sunshine beaming thru the windows already!! I appreciate that the kids were good on pb sandwich & banana w/their milk for breakfast today!! :)

right now I am working on my detox tea for some boost but so far.. its... not...working.. :( I am still feeling like a nap would work best *sigh* maybe I can find some filing or other paperwork to do today :)

off. we. go.

3 comments:

Brooke said...

you rock! thanks for donating an awesome giveaway item!! :) i hope i win ;)

*Lissa* said...

I wish I could enter! ;o)

Have a good day!

tammi said...

I am SO looking forward to this gift basket!!! It sounds wonderful. Maybe that will be my incentive to use my elliptical. I go for a brisk 2-mile walk every day that I can (usually amounts to 4-5 days a week when hubby's home, but only 2-3 days a week when he's on the road ~ which is how we NORMALLY live!), but I have an elliptical for the days I can't. Only I don't use it because it just doesn't compare to walking outdoors. Even in the dead of a Canadian prairie winter, I'd choose walking outside over the elliptical any day.

So maybe if I tell myself I can only use the goodies on days when I've used the elliptical....

Maybe that'll work!