Wednesday, April 29, 2009

HAPPY HUMP DAY!!!

another list day:

  • bathroom walls & ceilings mudded & medicine cabinet 'hole' filled & mudded-an hour
  • then I crashed on the couch to 'read' but ended up napping for 1.5 hr!! ugh!
  • NO shred
  • NO treadmill
  • BAD KIM!!
  • I am looking into something in the afternoon for a healthy evening energy boost
  • I am taking the easy way out today & Making Suntea but I don't want to rely on caffeine every day again
  • I have now mastered (for the time being) the 5f/v servings everyday
  • the water has dropped from 96 to 80 oz consistantly
  • now I am adding 3 dairy servings to my daily diet!
  • I can't believe how good I feel mentally about finally worrying about what goes in my body
  • that anorexic thinking girl is OUT THE DOOR -she would never have allowed all this food
  • I am happy to see her go-NEVER thought I'd say that!
  • yoga tonight!!!!!!!
  • boring post but keeping it real
  • breakfast time.. see ya!

7 comments:

GreenRanchingMom said...

SOOOO glad that Girl is GONE! The new girl really has a MUCH healthier attitude towards her image!!!

Unknown said...

LOL thanks Shanen! :)

Brooke said...

i had a similar breakthrough when it no longer was about being thin, but eating right and being healthy. although that girl inside me that wants to be skinny no matter what catches me off guard sometimes.

The Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans said...

Sounds like you're doing a great job, Kim! It's amazing when the realization that it's not all about losing, but about taking care of your body and treating it right, hits. I'm so proud of you!

Keep up the good work, girl!!!

Anonymous said...

Good job this week. I too wish I could figure out a good energy producing trick for later afternoon into evening. Something to push through the hump of the day. :)

tammi said...

The new you has an awesome attitude!! I love your positive, upbeat-ness!

april said...

I think you're doing fantastic!!! I love your attitude! Keep it up! :o)