Monday, March 9, 2009

True Confessions Monday

this is so fun!

  • I did aweful on my water on Sunday & better on 5in5
  • I did aweful on 5in5 on Saturday & awesome on water
  • atleast I conquered something each day
  • I counted the ton of strawberries I ate w/my champagne Friday night as part of my 5in5 :)
  • I haven't done the one last thing I need to do for my QRS application
  • I think I am going to be lazy for snack this afternoon & let the kids pick
  • I want scrap this evening
  • but I should wash dishes first
  • but I might not
  • I am looking fwd to a new show on tonight (can't think of the title -think female cop/male write)
  • I am sick of all the sickies going around
  • my crop spots are filling up verbally butI haven't taken in any registrations or checks yet :(

2 comments:

april said...

Totally count those strawberries! :o)

Christy M. said...

Ahhhh, strawberries and champagne. Totally counts!