Wednesday, March 4, 2009

2 seconds.. wowzers..





PHOTOS OF KYLER WRESTLING

seriously hit the ground running today! quicker to do lists :)
  • GUS SLEPT ALL NIGHT!!!!!! yay that means *I* slept all night ROCK ON!!
  • had McD's for supper so I got a large iced coffe & saved most of it for today.. fully caffinated
  • full house by 6AM-fed 12 breakfast!!!!!!
  • TONIGHT IS YOGA!!!

  • crazy week-some one w/a change in schedule EVERY STINKING DAY-the calendar is a mess :)
  • sometimes crazy weeks are a nice break from the norm
  • the sun is SHINING!!!

  • I am delivering registration forms for SPRING FLING CROP tonight
  • I have my weekly paperwork up to date TODAY

  • I have my daily paperwork for today DONE
  • I am down to needing 2 copies from an outside source+do & copy 3 things! then the QRS paperwork will be In The Mail. :))
  • I came to a very eye opening realization thanks to facebook. wow.

  • I SCRAPPED A PAGE LAST NIGHT!!!!!!!

  • Tim is working today, tonight, tomorrow, tomorrow night, friday! w/naps in between YIKES!!!
  • I read a newsletter of an AWESOME crop I wish I was going to -thinking I need to alter it for myself & my girls for SCRAP PINK!

No comments: