Thursday, March 5, 2009

its so close...

so close to Friday I can almost taste it! :) we are all going out for some sunshine & fresh air soon YEHAW!!! oh what the heck.. lets do another quickie list:
  • crop registration forms delivered last night
  • crop emails out this morning to 2 others
  • crop spots are going going going (Sunday is filling first)
  • Yoga ROCKED
  • relaxing in total silence was awesome
  • grooooooossssssssssssss diapers again today :(
  • daily paperwork DONE
  • weekly paperwork-not yet
  • a lost deposit was found :)
  • I won a book on a blog :D
  • loooooooooving catching up w/classmates on facebook!!!
  • Gus slept 3rd night in a row ALL NIGHT LONG whohoooo
  • I got in all 5 servings of fruits/veggies yesterday ALOT harder than I thought it would be
  • I have 1/2 serving in already today :)

ok.. I think I got it all covered --for now :)

No comments: