Thursday, February 19, 2009

old man winter

please please please go AWAY! we are tired of being cold, bundling up to go outside, the nasty coughs & sneezes & itchy dry skin we have from you. (was that nice enough b/c I can get nasty if I need to)

last night's yoga was FABULOUS!! I would still be feeling refreshed from it probably if I hadn't hit snooze too many times & having to run around a bit to be ready when the first family showed up. EEKKK I hate hurrying to be ready first thing out of bed!

ACCOUNTABILITY: yesterday's yoga was my work out, & I managed 60oz of water & 32oz of hot tea again :)

APPRECIATE: I appreciate the fact that we have enough vehicles to get to yoga w/the van in the shop-some people do not. I appreciate that I could open the fridge & pull out the fixin's for supper. I appreciate that the sun shined/shone yesterday & am hopeful it will today too :)

Work: I am pulling together copies of documents to renew my child care home registration. happy to report I have more than enough training hours :) AND that everything I needed was in 1 of 2 close locations!! Now this morning w/o any infants I am planning to make copies of training certificates for my QRS application! I think I even have enough points to make a 4 this time! WOWIE ZOWIE!

lets get kickin'

No comments: