Monday, December 15, 2008

a frigid monday!

holy cow its cold!!!! thankful for my at home job today!!!!!!

the weekend was busy & productive :)


Friday night took jeff's family pics--next time taking my tripod! (thanks JO for the edit!!). then home to grumpy Tim so chilled out all night.
Saturday went to help Mom move in the AM, then home to cuban sandwiches Tim had fixed YUMMMMMM then we ran out to fareway for groceries & home to chill out again. I put the train under the tree (its wrong & it wont run LOL but its there ) & by evening we were both stir crazy grumpy so we got dressed up -ish & went to Plain Jane's where we have our GC still from Halloween & had 3 drinks each & home to bed.
Sunday slept in :) then we worked together on getting the weight room cleaned out-- scrap stuff into my room, garbage out, desk chair to basement, etc. then he rearranged to b e able to USE the bowflex & ab lounge & I moved all totes from hallway to weight room. so its all nice & organized again.. I scrapped in my December Daily book :) got the 1st & 6th & printed pics for several other days :)

No comments: