Friday, December 12, 2008

so sorry Friday!!

this morning was a bit harried..l but better now.

for breakfast we had fried eggs, sausage & bagels so I didn't get online then. After I just was online long enough to check emails then back off to play, feed itty bitties & dance the cha cha slide :) then we picked up & they got to vac WHOHOOOOOOOOOO clean playroom on FRIDAY rock ON!!! for lunch we had turkey+cheese on hamburger buns, cantalope, pineapple, corn & broccoli.. cleaned out the fridge :)) so here I am, the middles are napping, the itty bitties are chillin' & the bigs should be here in a few hours.

SOOOOO LOOKING FWD TO THIS WEEKEND!!!!!!!!
have a family shoot tonight, then moving mom tomorrow morning, then aftenoon & all day sunday are MINE MINE MINE!!! I AM totally hoping to get done w/the christmas totes Tim drug in last night so they can go back out!!!

for a full moon friday its not going too bad :)

have a great weekend!!

1 comment:

GreenRanchingMom said...

Sounds like you are feeding those kidlets great!! I wish I would do that!! have a Great Weekend!!