Wednesday, November 12, 2008

HUMP DAY!!

Yoga Day!! almost to the full moon!!! soooooooo ready for it to be past!! the past 2 days have felt like 2 EACH . physically & mentally draining. READY for that 4 day weekend @ the end of the month!!! EVEN we spend a whole day w/families. trying to decide if we can justify a 3 day/2 night motel stay AWAY too. or if we should stay home & be productive. *sigh* decisions decisions.

accountability:
~paperwork
~wood floor

last night I threw my best ever in darts! AND splurged on a cocktail :) then came home, ate a donut LOL & scrapped! finished the sketch for TSOS & added details to my DAYS 1-4 in my WITL set. while watching the last 1/2 of The Mentalist & Law & Order:SVU. I will go up & get photos when the sun shines today & the crowd is at a dull roar. HA. wish me luck.

No comments: