Thursday, November 13, 2008

SERIOUSLY??!!

I totally woke up this morning thinking it HAD to be Friday finally... bummer!! oh well. now that I am up & running its not so bad .. the GETTING up is the hardest for me LOL

YOGA last night kicked butt!!! loooooved it!!! going to miss it & already thinking of where I will make time to do my own routine (w/the help of the web) after next week!!!

today: NOT GOING ANYWHERE!!! lol

accountability:
-finish paperwork from yesterday & do week end work
-blowing off the woodfloors until tomorrow
-BAKE something pumpkin!
-vaccuum the play room

IF the sun comes out today I will get shots of the completed projects.. sorry for the tease yesterday but it never came out enough to get good photos.

1 comment:

darl_jo said...

Loving your accountablity list. Makes me feel guilty for the lists that i have and don't do. The title makes all the diference. *SIGH* you always have a way of getting me off my butt and doing something i should be.