Thursday, August 14, 2008

THURSDAY!!!!!!

not sure what my issue is w/Thursdays but they are my hardest days to be productive! I just want to sit & surf all day long!! I got up 5! minutes b4 my first arrivals today --HATE THAT!! I was dressed but barely awake. ugh.

BUT INSTEAD OF LETTING THE DAY CONTINUE ON A SOUR NOTE I:
*finally cleaned up my 'tool drawer' (pile of misc tools/parts on top of a silverware tray) from the old house off the cc steps & put it all in great basket I had to empty from my scrap room
*fed 7 breakfast (THINKING by this time next week a few of us will be walking back from the bus stop after sending some off hehehehe)
*got Natalye to eat 3 oz (sorry she stopped herself to burp then wouldn't take more)
*put Natalye to bed! she was ready & working on AN HOUR NOW!! ROCK ON!!!!
*am trying to get over things left undone @ the old house-ceiling fans, doors & curtain rods we didn't get :( Trying not to feel wasteful & lazy bc of them.
*cleaned out & reloaded the d/w


ok off to continue being productive--maybe even clean up the metal cabinet I brought from the back porch (that was my gpa's) to put in my scrap room (someday) while the kids burn some serious THURSDAY energy around the yard. photos shared later

No comments: