Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Hump Day?? REALLY??

How is it Wednesday? I am not sure if I think it is too early to be Wed or late... just doesn't at all feel like Wednesday LOL

Class last night-so easy -we sat & brainstormed & did our assignments-all I have to do is type & email them in DONE! wow SO other than it hogged ALL OF MY SCRAPPING TIME it wasn't so bad. I was quite proud of myself-I only veered off topic about 10x instead of my normal 100 so that 'one little word' is working its way into my life :) FOCUS-luvin' it

I am really missing that scrap-space-in-the-child-care-space I used to have & had planned in a much larger basement. sigh.

worked out again today! THAT IS 3 IN A ROW!!! & YAY not so sore YAY!!! altho on the way to class last night I sneezed & WOWZA thought I ripped all those abs that were already screaming in pain from sitting upright & driving 30 minutes LOL abs for 5 minutes +back/arms for 8 w/slurps of fresh coffee in between YUMMMM

As I made the dreaded appointment w/the tax preparer yesterday for 2/23 9am, I am now on a mission to create the complete (ha) list of prep I must do to be ready for it. I am hoping to put it in the computer this year so I don't have to KEEP CREATING a list every year!

So today is a day of List Making-Playing w/Play Doh-Scrap Planning-Eating Healthier-Repair Man Readying The Kitchen-Dancing Like (& HOPING) No One's Watching. wish.me.luck.please.

tada-a list- now to FOCUS.

No comments: