Tuesday, January 8, 2008

amazing

what a body can accomplish when one is afraid of stopping long enough to think.
So Tim took him to the vet @noon as he showed signs to me that he was ready-Not wanting to think about missing Tiger last night I:
  • made tacos for supper+cleaned up kitchen after supper
  • scooped litter+vac'd cat room
  • vac'd cc room
  • took tim to get work van from shop
  • loaded Katie's car w/boxes
  • scrapped the page in previous post+ watching Tru TV then the Medium+chatting w/Jo
  • changed bath rod + liner
  • put away 4 baskets of laundry
  • Started making wall decor for the scrap room w/the cricut last night-got some of the letters cut 5.5"!!! Looking fwd to finishing them tonight or atleast working on them.

& Tim scrubbed the fish tank off & on for 4 hours! YIKES TURTLES ARE DIRTY!!! plus letting algea dry is BAD BAD BAD!!! I vote we clean what we can this week (gravel-sides a bit better) then fill w/water & let it soak off -I am all about letting something else do the elbow grease job for me!! ;) & water is amazing @ that!!

All that done & falling asleep was still sad *sniffle* I think I am finally on board w/'these being the last pets we have' w/Tim*sigh* heartbreak SUX!

But I was able to get up in time to do the same 2 work outs as yesterday but didn't get the last one finished as I wasted a good 4 minutes following a 'beep' that was making me crazy-word to the wise- when throwing away an old smoke detector REMOVE THE BATTERY!!! I had to dig to the bottom of the can to dismantle it! hahahaha

BUT ON TO A NEW DAY TO FOCUS!! silverlining today silverlining!

No comments: