Wednesday, January 9, 2008

FOCUS!!!!!!!

THIS IS MY ONE LITTLE WORD FOR THE YEAR!
its official now! ;) read about it here: http://aliedwards.typepad.com/_a_/2008/01/one-little-word.html

I used A TON of misc supplies on this baby! I was giddy that I still had the paper, apoxy stickers & label stickers that all were from K&Co in my stash!!
Other than K&Co goodies I used the CRICUT TO CUT ALL LETTERS! :) thanks again Tim
Stampin' up inks coordinated perfectly along w/CM pens.
Prima flowers (the older ones I have a hard time using nowadays) & misc transparency words (I cut & ran thru the magic lil X), ribbon + fibers from forever ago!
BLING! my second use! its gemstones from Paper Studio but I AM ADDICTED!!!!!! LOOK OUT!

MORE APOXY STICKERS -I've had these so long three was no pkging w/them anymore LOL
THANKS FOR LOOKING!!!!! I AM SO PUMPED I got this done in 2 nights work

1 comment:

darl_jo said...

i LOVE it Kim!!!

As if i didn't already have a ton of ideas rolling around in my head of what to do with my own word. Now i've got a million more!

as soon as i get my CR, look out! That vinyl is going to be all over the place!!!!!!