Thursday, January 10, 2008

What an evening! zoom zoom

that car commercial is now going thru my head 'zoom zoom' & I have no one to blame but myself LOL surely the school kids will give me something different b4 they go to school. Anyone else do that?! get a song stuck for days -not even a song for me usually a chorus but occassionally a verse or just a line 'Life is a Highway & I'm gonna ride it all night long. If your goin' my way ..." OR over the weekend it was 'Joy to the fishies in the deep blue sea-Joy to you & me" that's it, no more LOL TIm finally said -put your ipod on & find soemthing else to sing horribly. :P thanks dear-I can say that but you are supposed to be my ego boost ;) j/k I am ok w/the fact that I cannot sing! usually I Only torture the kids (under 10y/o) & very seldom does Tim get a dose-obviously a little bit goes along way LOL BACK ON TRACK!

Had a parent pick up @ the last minute putting our supper behind last night grrrr I have a tendency to get used to the early pick ups when they are consistant then when I have a late one I get frustrated :( So I zoomed thru supper prep-homemade salisbury steaks (sorta-subbed the mushroom sauce for gravy YUMMMM)+garlic Mashed Potatoes Double Yummmm. bribed Tim to do dishes I put leftovers into a container for me to bring to work today YAY, he mixed up beef jerkey to dehydrate over night, I took my shower & hibernated in my room all night. finished up my FOCUS(previous post) looooooove it!! tim says its gay-what does he really know???

Came down stairs for something & saw 'ghost Tiger'. I did this w/Chelsea too. Right after we had her put to sleep for about a week I catch glimpses of where she'd be laying or stretching (which she was unable to do later in her life) out of the corner of my eye & it would make me pause & LOOK but there was never even anything dark enough that I could have mistaken for her. WIERD. Well it has started w/Tigie- last night on my way past the nursery heading back up stairs I saw 'him' on the nursery floor. Stopped-backed up-LOOKED- no Tiger. Shook my head up th estairs. Explained it all to Tim -who thougth I was WACK- until he realized he hadn't seen Honey all evening (its after 7 by now) & I swore I did after the last child left (meaning he must have slipped out when I took trash out while Tim was cleaning kitchen after supper) so we tore thru the house looking, calling, & franticly looking for him. NO HONEY! so out the front I went- no Honey. out the back basement door I looked BINGO!!!! so I step out to nab him- scared a 'stray' (not a scraggly looking flea infested stray so someone is feeding it) that I didn't know was there-nabbed Honey & brought him in. he was POOF BALL for an hour hahahaha all 14.3 # of him appeared to be 30# LOL so Tim is now a believer-said 'good thing u saw Tiger' I said yea & was brave nough to mention it to you! so now we are being EXTRA careful when we go out to watch the door latch behind us.

I woke up 3x last night w/Honey ON ME. this is not a snuggly cat- nor does he sleep on your lap! but I woke up once w/him on my side, another time on my back (which I love) & the third,he was accross my feet(really not safe for him LOL) Not sure what to think of his new found affection yet, taking some getting used to -Chelsea used to sleep on my back or curled around our heads, Tiger used to hog my pillow or sleep on my stomach kneading the whole time, Honey has never been a snuggler. Maybe he is mellowing some more HA!

sorry for all the babble about our babies but I think I always go thru a phase that I appreciate them more right after we've lost one. Also feel like I tend to ignore the healthy ones a bit to focus extra attention on the sickie.

SO I AM SCRAPPING A PAGE TONIGHT! OR 3 MAYBE ( to catch up on my LOAD) wish.me.luck.please.

OH I did get the call confirming our washer(s) appointment today! YESSSS so atleast my dishwasher door will quit trying to crash thru the floor when opened unsupported. the washer bracket is STILL ITM-I believe I am calling today for a tracking # this is b.s. HOping they come in the morning so i can still be selfish & have my quiet afternoon :P

drug myself up 10 minutes earlier today YAY!!!!!! babysteps are working!!! had both sessions on my work out done b4 5:30 (when I unlock the door) YESSSSSSSS no fear of anyone walking in -interrupting my concentration. 4 in a row!!!! I had no idea it would be this easy to get back into it! but pleasantly surprised!

today should be a day of *washer fixing*homework typing(looking for the words to the African folktale of 'how the toucan got his colorful nose')*list making*plant watering*dishwashing by hand after the repair guy (b/c he will have to cut the pex line to pull the washer out far enough to work on it)*laundry*playing w/the kids!

ok-there we go-focus on the here & now :)

2 comments:

Robs said...

Your productivity scares me at times!!! How I long to be more like you! I think honey is definitely lonely and scared that her friend is gone and is looking to you for comfort. Emailing you about banner now...

darl_jo said...

Kim, you just make me tired reading you. I think i need to "borrow" you for a day or two just to get me going.