I really needed to hear that from someone else!
Since I have felt so limited on space, I haven't taken a single picture yet & I am writing this on the 5th. By the time it posts, I will have appropriately photographed the weekend. I have to remember that there will be 12x12 pages scrapped for anything not included in this mini, I am just used to it being the other way around, in that the mini is the bulk of December scrapping & the 12x12s are just to 'cover' the holidays in the big book.
- I did get my poinsettia last night, so when I take the plastic off of it, I will do some shots of it w/the big camera
- getting my van back from the shop-normally that would go in, but not sure about it in the limited space
- Having our girls' shopping day tomorrow, so I should get some phone pics there.
- celebrating a birthday tomorrow evening
- in 2 weeks I want to get pics of the couple I volunteer with for food coop
- my family is doing our gathering on the 20th
- not sure when Tim's side is
- there should be a couple or 3 school programs coming up
- if the box from amazon is as big as I think it might be, maybe a shot & story about that
- snow, if we get more
- ornament making, redbox movie renting, crafting with the kids during Christmas break
- if I go past 25th, document how I took the leap to took the Fridays following the holidays off this year
- cards received & sent -I really need to get on the ball
- new Christmas movie added to the collection
- document the few decorations used this year
So, I have plenty to document & yet not too much for the pages available, it will all work out, I just may not go with one of these albums again next year ;)
Next week, I plan to have something of my own to share with you.
How are you documenting your holidays?