Friday, January 24, 2014

Pin it & Do it #3


  1. donut muffins  oh  my goodness these are so good we've had them twice this week! good for after school snack & breakfast as well. a couple of them even liked to dip them in their hot cocoa :) WIN
  2. New Nostalgia's Ooey Gooey Popcorn - I can't believe I haven't posted this yet! I made it perfectly the first time, the next 2 not so much, then again perfectly one day last week & it is going on our weekly-after-school-snacks list! YUMMMMM  WIN
  3. So clever! Car trash can   I loved this so much that as soon as I saw it, I got up & fixed one ready to go out! I even tucked 2 more grocery sacks in the bottom so that when the full one is pulled out, I will have no excuse to not re-line it!
    1. contained trash in the van- not to get kicked or blown all over
    2. easy to empty -no excuses for overflowing trash
    3. something I already had in the cupboard - since we have almost quit buying cereal & almost everything in the pantry is stored in glass, I have several of these taking up valuable space in the cupboards. WIN
Better late than never this week, right? 


No comments: