Monday, December 30, 2013

Pin it & Do it.

for the first time ever I can report that I DID something I pinned!

several somethings actually, all food related :)

Swedish Pastry
the girls & I did this one in a 2 day spread.  crust, center & bake day one, frost on day 2.


Chocolate cupcakes with peppermint frosting
These I did on my own as the girls were all 'baked out' by Friday @4pm :)  they were way easier than the recipe looks, it just might be my go to chocolate cupcake recipe when I have the extra time & energy. 

 Chocolate dipped Chocolate chip cookie dough bites

 The kids & I did these in a 2 day spread as well: mixed & formed into balls one day, chilled overnight & dipped the next day.

YUMMMMMMMMMM on all counts!
did you try anything new from pinterest this holiday season?

No comments: