a girl's gotta dream, as dreams become goals & goals become reality!
- a house in the country
- a smaller house (I cannot believe I just typed that! but with out childcare in our home, we won't need all of this space to clean)
- a vehicle with out car seats buckled in
- a vehicle that doesn't have to seat 7 passengers
- enough land for timber for deer hunting, peaceful photo walks, & mushroom hunting + pasture for a few farm animals
- a shop for the 'toy' car and boat
- garage space for our drivable vehicles
- a job with benefits to come available around the time I am ready-the benefits aren't as important now in September as they were in May.
- a simple, rustic house in the country
- the floor plan is almost constantly on my mind, what we need, what we want & how to mix the two in as little space as possible
- being open to just about anything as long as the land is right
- dreaming of going to work-out of the house, leaving work truly at work, loving a new job as much as I love the one I do now
- dreaming of something less emotionally taxing, definitely time for a change
- being able to breathe in country air- being able to just breathe, starting to feel stifled in town
- dreaming of a slower pace
- dreaming of growing more of our own food & maybe having enough extra to have a table at the local farmer's market
- dreaming of having that table to justify spending Saturday mornings and Tuesday afternoons in a circle of tables holding wares of like minded folks-I really love the energy of the market
What are some of your future dreams & plans? You have to dream.