Friday, August 9, 2013

Scrappiness

So I got a little out of balance while reading those Janet Evanovich books this past few weeks & just couldn't seem to make time to scrap until they were finished. I just cannot balance my down time very well.  Just super thankful to have down time to need to balance!
 
here is the page I completed the other night. using lots of old goodies (need to make room to justify some future purchases of course) .  Also, I am especially proud of this one b/c it uses a 5x7 & 2! 4x6 prints! that's unheard of for me to get so many prints on a page.  Originally I had it all layed out over a 2 page spread but once I had the 5x7 & goodies down,  I thought that bottom left corner looked a little bare, sliding the photos around on it, I discovered I could trim them down & not miss the 'extra' & then it will all fit happily.  & so I did.  I love everything going on on this page.  the alternating title letters, the really old, really busy printed paper, the clock (love me some time pieces) then the 3 rub ons that refer to time, the really old tag from a swap & original Creative Memories tree die cuts. *whew* I love using up some old stuff!
 
This is still in the July 2009 chapter of the Lake Family album! I need to get a move on if I still plan to finish 2009 photos by Scrap Pink (October 26 & 27)!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

were they Stephanie plum books? they suck me in and I can't put them down until I've finished. every. time.