Wednesday, June 26, 2013

bloglovin'

Don't forget, if you follow me via google reader that its closing down on Monday! If you are like me, once you get in a routine of doing something a certain way, you hate (HATE) to change & drag your feet until the last minute... I get it! normally that's how I am but, this time, I was on the ball & started reading other bloggers' reviews of other readers.  I settled on bloglovin' mostly b/c it sounded easy, works a lot like google reader & had a mobile app so I can still read blogs from my phone.

there is a little button over there on the right~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> that will let you follow me thru bloglovin' or prompt you to create an account if you don't have one.  Its simple & painless (after all, I did it) I promise. I would love to see that tiny number 5 grow to double digits by the first.  Guess I should come up with some more interesting topics to help attract & keep readers then huh? ;) 

So tell me, what would you like me to write about?  What have I written about that you were interested in & maybe want more information on?



 just my view on Friday evening after we got camp all set up.. simply because I hate to leave a post with out a photo anymore! :)
 
Have a great day!

No comments: