oh btw, this will be very photo heavy!! I still won't burden you w/the whole book since blogger is being a pain & won't let me shrink the second half of the photos...
31. New Year's Eve! (looks like we are working backwards through the month-hope you don't mind) Collage photo of the evening/flap over the journaling, CM(Creative Memories) Achievements paper background (think graduation) & some really old Eyelets.
29. more old eyelets, some even older money that was handed out at the Jackson family Christmas (I put in a plastic flip flap) that covers the journaling
26 & 27. parts of Christmas Break in childcare... love those 3D candycane stickers!
25. (part 1) Horton family Christmas- mom's cricut made name tags, a card from a gift & a photo collage
24. Christmas eve, childcare ornament making during the day & our(Tim & I) gift exchange in the evening. yes I really did hand him the camera! an old tag w/letter stickers on the front & journaling on the back attached to the strap w/'rope' from one of my clothing tags, assorted tags from our gifts
18. Elementary Christmas program #2, this time I included the program, photo collage & single photo of the neices in it. got to use up some more old eyelets. 17. The day my camera returned from the shop :) & the first series of photos I took that I printed into a collage & hung one on the wall for the childcare & sent one home w/each of them their parents tell me they talk about it all the time. it really is the little things sometimes.
14. our girls' shopping day, my annual starbucks cup wrapper & the photo collage. 11. I was absolutely giddy when I discovered this JOY chipboard in the donation pile after Scrap Pink! even more giddy when I realized it would fit on a page in here! covered it w/December details but now wish I had left it plain :) you'll have that sometimes!! the other side is just a photo & story of the shelf I use as a mantel.
6&7. no photo but used the note off the FFA fruit box & Kora became ours officially on the 7th. Loved using that line of buttons on the bottom.