Monday, December 31, 2012

December Daily 2010

Since 2012's pages are taking so long to complete, I decided to share some of  the 2010 album I finished this year.

here is the final completed product.
Long story short I forgot I had started the album pages until I got about half way thru completing an entirely new one, then discovered the beginnings of the other album.  Here is the picture of overwhelmed me taking it all to the bed for more spread out space to work it all in together.

some of the details on the pages: foamy snowman die cuts. yes please!

some layered Elle's Studio tags I have been hoarding.

Close To My Heart flip flaps to make more room-both pages open up this way.  chipboard tag shapes-yummm.


 

 photos arranged in a collage from Picasa3- one of my favorite ways to include alot of photos on a single page or layout.
The prettiest page I think I have ever done: beads threaded on eyelash fiber, sparkly 3D border stickers, & a circle clip w/'L' on it.

hinge stickers: another terrific way to include more space on the page. also I journaled right on this photo of my Starbucks coffee cup.


Hopefully I have 2012 ready to share by the end of January ;) 

No comments: