Wednesday, October 24, 2012

currently...

feeling content where I am right now yet excited about distant future plans.
refusing to let myself get overwhelmed w/all of the possible 'to-do's
sleeping like a rock ever since my massage on Sunday.
drinking iced coffee in the mornings, switching to water in the afternoons & evenings..
loving life in general.
watching a ton of evening tv.
thinking that 20 minutes at the park is enough sometimes.
making plans to finish the current hog hunt pages & get a kickin' on the December Daily base pages.
appreciating Tim more & more.
planning  my December Daily base pages.
dreaming about living in the country, where it is quiet, & more simple.
realizing life IS about the journey.
starting to appreciate the little bits of time I take to work on house keeping.
finding my lifestyle is alot cleaner than it used to be.
eating bagels + cream cheese for breakfast, every day I possibly can.
seeing signs of the changing season everywhere.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

love that you have found contentment! i'm working on it.