Tuesday, April 3, 2012

the sun is shining

Yes the Sun is Shining in my Life again! & that means I am hopeful at being back to blogging!! I have had several occurances make me think 'ooooooo I could blog that' so HERE I AM!!!

First I wonder how many of you are still w/me... how many gave up hope & left? (quite honestly I don't blame them!)   So lets do a tiny lil roll call of sorts so I know who I am writing to PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE leave a lil message on this post, even if its just a 'hey I am still here' message or let me know what you are thinking of right now.  Whether its the crazy weather we're having, spring cleaning or planting, summer vacation plans... anything, spill it, Tell me what's on your mind & let me know you are still out there!!

Tomorrow: what makes me happy right now!
later this week: Spring
next week: ok, lets not get too far ahead of ourselves shall we?! ;) 

Have a great day & don't forget to leave a message!

5 comments:

~stephanie~ said...

:) Im here, but have no room to talk i havent bloged in FOREVER. See you this Sunday?

Farmgirl Chaos said...

I'm still here!
What's on my mind right now.....wishing I could be enjoying this beautiful weather outside, instead of sitting inside. At least I have my window open! Plus, today's weather is perfect for me. Mid 60s. Love it!
Oh, welcome back! I still need to {find and then...} send that J to you!

Heather said...

I'm here!

lindsey said...

I'm here

Stacey said...

I"m here too, though I had to get caught up. Once you got started, you got going. :) I'm pinning the dandelion recipe. :) I think it might make the summer bucket list...