Tuesday, April 17, 2012

I statements...

Challenge from Becky....

I am..looking forward to a quiet night at home.


I was..glad the sun came out today.


I think..about Philip every day.


I wonder..if I will ever have my scrapbooks current. ;)


I wish..I was more ambitious today. (every day)


I save..everything.


I always..have the best of intentions, tho my follow thru could use some work.


I can't imagine..living in Creston after the tornado hit this weekend.


I believe..in God.


I promise..nothing, because I am human & tend to fail.


I love..my nieces & nephews with all of my heart.

I challenge you to do try this list!

2 comments:

Penny said...

Very neat. =)

I like your "I promise" statement. I do the same.

Brooke said...

i've told jay that a million times. i'd rather him not promise anything, than to promise something and not deliver.