Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Please....

I don't beg very often but I am beggging everyone to follow these simple steps:
  1. In blogger.com, click on Dashboard.
  2. Select Edit Profile.
  3. Check the box for "Show my Email Address."
  4. Save changes.
  5. It's that easy.
there is nothing more frustrating to me than clicking 'reply' to a comment only to find out it is marked 'no-reply' & I can't get back to you :( I don't expect everyone to check back on my blog to see if I commented on your comment & I'd love to email a reply! So please, please, (don't make me beg) please (ok now I am begging) please, go do it :)

2 comments:

Terri said...

Just checked my settings - thanks for the reminder!

Kim @ NewlyWoodwards said...

I so agree with this reminder. It's so helpful to be able to email a commenter directly. =)