Friday, March 25, 2011

Plans

Just going to go & post like I haven't been MIA for a week ;)

How was your week?

Mine was off the charts crazy. everyone was bonkers. grouchy, whiney, irritable, short fused, impatient, tired, fussy, sick, you name it, we were THERE this week. I made a couple of tough decisions. Now to live with them.  In the long run, both will be beneficial to my mind, body, as well as spirit.  Both mean less stress. Sometimes letting go is just plain hard. admitting defeat.

What are your plans for the weekend?

I am participating in the Fight For Air Climb for the first (& maybe last time) this Sunday morning. I am equally excited for & scared to death of it. I am over the nightmares I think.  I hope. I am totally giddy about having lunch w/2 girlfriends tomorrow @ the local art gallery. Taking Sammy on a little run in the morning mostly to stay limbered up for the climb & to burn some nervous energy I am certain will be a-plenty. Enjoying some time in the spa tub with some muscle soak bath salts.

For now I am off to fold some fresh warm from the dryer laundry on this snowy March afternoon in the silence of naptime :)

Have nothing but a fabulous weekend all!! Thanks for stopping by. I hope to be back on a more regular-ha I had typed normal- blogging schedule soon!!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

snowy huh? i guess that means that camping season isn't going to start any time soon.

Terri said...

Crazy here, too - as evidenced by the fact that I haven't read this post until today! Hope things calm down for both of us soon!