Thursday, February 24, 2011

Thankful Thursday

A great friend posted thankful thursday as her facebook status this morning & it got me thinking.  We all have a lot to be thankful for no matter how crazy, stressed, chaotic, or unfortunate our lives may seem at the time.  Sounds like a great post title huh?! :)
  • Childcare- I am thankful for a job I love, for children that enjoy the activities I plan & for parents that bring them here.
  • Food- I am thankful for always more than enough food in the house. No matter how much we want to whine 'there's nothing to eat' there is always way more than enough to eat. From the mixes & recipes mom made us for Christmas, to the beef in the freezer to the farmer's market goods I froze, we have nothing to complain about.
  • Internet- I am thankful for the internet & all of the friends I have made & can keep in touch w/.  They are a wealth of information I would have never tapped w/o the internet.
  • Tim- I am thankful for my husband.  We have some so far. Actually grown up together b/c even tho we thought we were grown-ups @22 & 23 when we got married, we really had no clue.
  • Lessons- I am thankful for life lessons even tho they are hard to learn & understand, why some people feel the need to be rude, controlling, snippy, spiteful, & gossipy, how to avoid getting sucked in & worse, hurt by their actions.
  • Love- I am thankful for being surrounded by it when I look for it. I am thankful for being around those that share similar loves.
  • Readers- I am thankful for the readers I have here :) THANK YOU for stopping by!!
what are you thankful for today?

1 comment:

Stacey said...

I was just coming to tell you that we are enjoying some yummy comfort food tonight while the storms a-brewing outside. This macaroni is tasty and so far it's a hit with the boys too. :) So I'm thankful for that.