Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Sketchy Thursdays

so for a while now I have admiring (from afar) the Sketchy Thursdays sketches. I have thought several times 'this is the week I will participate' but I never do. not sure why, I usually print them out... even take them to my scrap room but still never do them.. well, this weekend, I did this one! 
here is my take on it.  I love that its Hupp & Lauren @ Valentine's! so sweet! Everything from stash! "valentine" topper & journaling card w/ribbon bow from swap days, frame & heart stickers just as old, the heart paper I bought for my mom's 50th party, the cs is black bazzill, & the ribbon is Stampin Up!
I plan on sharing more pages soon!

4 comments:

Terri said...

Cute! :) Love your interpretation of the page!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooo happy you played along!! I love love love love the photos, the ribbons...and the colors! Thanks soooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Tessa Buys said...

Super cute! I'm so glad you were able to join us :). Thanks for playing at Sketchy Thursdays!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous page! Love the colors and the photo's! Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays!