Friday, October 22, 2010

the tour

here is our home as decorated for halloween. I will swap out some of the halloween decorations for more fall decor the first week of November.

I have since added several (5) more pumpkins to the step.. some for carving, some for eating...


I have a collection of plastic canvas magnets they love to play w/.

this arrangement is in the old tin waterer that sits in the childcare

this is my paycheck basket that hangs on the rail of the 'down' steps & the leaf garland that is wrapped around the rail

heading up from the front door, is the banister (at least that's what I call it) that holds lots of goodies.


 

 


a wider shot of the 'skull shelf' @ the top of the stairs (you've seen this over & over this month-sorry)

one of Tim's scarey 'toys' that stands in the front window & 'greets' everyone in the driveway.more of Tim's scaries.

 

 ah... the bountiful front step! I love this arrangement!

on the floor of the entry way.

one of my many scarecrows.. I kind of collect them. I guess.

one of the 5 spiders we made for childcare.
the lovely swag I was able to save from last year's farmer's market! love love!


its not much of an organized tour but ... there you go..my decorations for October. Now that I've shown you mine, time to show me yours :)

1 comment:

Brooke said...

you're so festive! i have nothing but a jacolanter and a bunch of real cobwebs i have bothered knocking down! :P