Tuesday, August 10, 2010

True confessions Tuesday


forgive me sisters & brother for I have sinned:
  • chocolate chip cookie dough in the fridge - a bad idea
  • satan's daughter-Little Debbie
  • bacon for Sat. breakfast, bacon for Sun. supper --good thing its only on camping weekends
  • hardees breakfast - frisco sausage sandwich. DREAMY- it WAS as good as it looked.
  • camping alone- no running @ campsite
  • extreme humidity @ home- no running Sunday
  • live strong is a great site I just need a phone I can do it on -fail @ counting calories w/o it

ok I think that's enough for this week.

4 comments:

Brooke said...

lol @ satan's daughter little debbie!

Trish said...

LOL thanks for stopping by my blog today :) We WILL make better decisions this week....WE WILL!

Bacardi Mama said...

Your sins made me laugh, so they can't be all that bad. Chim up. There is always next week.

Bacardi Mama said...

Make that "chin" up!