Thursday, July 8, 2010

I DID IT!!!!!!!

I DID IT I DID IT I DID IT!!! I DID week 2 day 1 of the couch to 5k program w/o puking or dying :) 

I was terrified of it & even considered doing week 1 again just to 'be sure I was ready to move on' b4 I took the chance of failing. but Brook (thank you!!!) talked me into just going ahead & 'not looking back'.  I am feeling slow, awkward & uncoordinated but I think I should pull out of that w/some more practice! needing some core exercises to do tonight I think. Maybe some gardening ;)

I joined The Daily Mile to have some place else to be accountable to. I was happy to see a lot of the sisters there from the 'hood! Great motivation!! 

for my Thankful Thursday thoughts I am thankful for the support & motivation of the girls @ the hood in getting me moving!!! thanks ladies!!! I really couldn't have done it w/o you!!!

We are discussing skipping the lake this weekend. The Sam-Man  is needing a bigger kennel & I am itching to get inside a real running store so I think that will be our Saturday plans. I have a wish list I'd like to set up as rewards for different levels of training I achieve between now & September.

For now we are headed out the door to the Library story hour!  Have a Great Thankful Thursday!!!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

running shoes are a must!!! :) i'm about due for a new pair here soon. and very excited about it

and of course you're fantabulous!! :)