Friday, July 30, 2010

GLORIOUS FRIDAY!!!

BIG HUGE GIANT HUGS!!! SO HAPPY TO HAVE FRIDAY HERE! I am exhausted from this week!! the full moon really reaked havok on my restful sleep! boo!! go away full moon :)

Yesterday, we went to a city park (w/restrooms that leave alot to be desired) & played for 2 solid hours w/100 photos to show for it!!! :) we then ate our picnic lunch an hour early & went to a smaller city park until someone had an accident & then headed for home. nap time for all!!! well, all of them anyway, I just enjoyed the silence :)





today we are walking to the train depot & then coming back for some sprinkler play!!! :) YAY!!!!!  we had such a blast yday that I wish we could do it every day. 

this weekend @ home will be a busy one!! tonight- w5d2 run, Eclipse w/the girls, tomorrow-banking, farmer's market, scrapping 8am-6pm, dinner & movies w/Tim, Sunday- we have a milelong list of options! hopefully sleeping past 7 starts that list :)  Whats on your weekend agenda??

2 comments:

Brooke said...

i desperately want to sleep in this weekend too. not sure its gonna happen.

as always a party a minute at your place!

Farmgirl Chaos said...

Hopefully the rain has let up for you all! It felt like night up here in Ames, and it was after 8am. Oh well, it's finally light out again.

Saturday I will be spending my day kid wrangling. 3 kids from 10a-3p, then 4 kids from 4-9ish, then maybe 2 more kids after that so their parents can go out. And earlier this week I was planning on keeping Saturday to myself. Oops. :)