Tuesday, June 15, 2010

True Confessions Tuesday

just a list today:
  1. I ate like crap Friday-Sunday
  2. not alot of junk just not enough good food
  3. I figured it out Sunday when I was weak & shakey
  4. Can't believe I lived like that for 3 months in 9th grade!
  5. Worse really but today is NOT the day to go into that
  6. I have skipped reasonable breakfasts regularly for over a month
  7. I also haven't baked bread in a couple of weeks
  8. but I still haven't bought it either :)
  9. I forgot my protein snack after my work out & walk last night
  10. I am HUNGRY & tempted to snack but going to resist by getting productive!
What are your confessions???

2 comments:

Brooke said...

busyness is always a good hunger distraction :)

don't you love it that you are so healthy your body rebels when you eat crap? good job!

Mommy Mo said...

I ate like crap Fri-Sun times 10 bajillion, lol. I am so happy to be home from vacay and able to make what I want to eat, a lot of fruits and veggies!

Lisa/Shrinking Jeans