Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Happy Hump Day!!

And so far its a good one!!! :) 

First: Sammy Slept All Night!!! hip hip hooooray!!!  Gus didn't but that's ok b/c he goes right back to sleep.. Sammy wants to stay up & play.

Second: I weighed in today @ the same thing I've been weighing for 3? weeks! time to get consistant w/the exercise!!!!!!!!

Third: speeking of exercise... last night I took both dogs for .5 mile walk then headed out on my own quiet mile. I decided to walk their .5 mile in reverse so I'd do the majority of the walk w/the sun in my face. GLORIOUS!!!  I ended up doing 2 full miles in total last night then came home& ran the north stretch of fence w/Sammy 6 times :) hmmmm maybe that's why he slept so well LOL

Fourth: I picked lettuce from my own garden last night! WOW!!!!!!! I washed it up & its chilling for lunch YUMMMMMM

Fifth: THE SUN IS SHINING so we are planning to walk this morning & probably play on the elementary school playground! YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Sixth: first childcare event on Friday.. a bit nervous! but more excited :)

Seventh: crazy Saturday planned... City Wide Garage Sales, Farmer's Market, canning class in WDM, Sammy's puppy check up, father's day bonfire/weinie roast @ mom's for supper, birthday party invite to the south, wanting to visit friends & socialize the pups. thinking Sunday will be a big ole nappin day :)

offfffffffffffffffffffffff weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee goooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: