Friday, June 4, 2010

happy friday!

another busy weekend ahead!

we definatly earn our weekends@ the lake w/all that we pack into our weekends @ home :)

last night we worked in the garden :) THAT IS SUCH A JOY to see what is growing!! loooooooooooove it!!! cukes, green beans, tomatoes, lettuce (that I think is close to picking), radishes, onions, a few corn, & tim's pepper plantation! fuuuuuuuuuunnnnn!  Last night I also broke down & bought some wave petunias from walmart(ick) for hanging baskets on the deck.  I filled 2 baskets, a funky antique metal pot/pitcher, a small stone pot & a medium bucket w/pink & white petunias & a couple of german ivy's I hadn't planted yet from the nursery. 

tonight I just have to finish tidying the deck for the Tastefully Simple party tomorrow afternoon & it will be all ready to go! thinking we might even take time to do some garaging in Winterset after our Osceola Farmer's Market visit TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!

our summer events are coming togther! YAY! that is such a relief. I was afraid I'd put some work into it & it would flop. (I always think that with everything I do)

small group of 4 today so we are off for a walk this morning & some more productivity to check off that list this afternoon during nap time :)

what are your weekend plans??

No comments: