Thursday, February 18, 2010

thursday misc.

today's list:
  • spending freezes SUCK! especially self inforced ones b/c really... no one else even knows I am on it, so who will know if I cheat? ME that's who! :(( I am sometimes my own worst enemy. but it will all be worth it to get some more things paid off & get Tim's new truck sooner
  • foot dr appt today=afternoon off. hmmm what to do what to do.. think my time is already full
  • Driver's license renewal -ugh something I can do on my afternoon off
  • Helping mom finish move out her old house this afternoon
  • mmmm cheese tots for breakfast
  • prepping house this evening for delivery of new fridge tomorrow (spur for spending freeze)
  • take down vday decor & start in on St. Patty's day goodies :)
  • laundry
  • make homemade refried beans-wish me luck

there it is folks. out there for all to see (the 10 of you that read hehe). my agenda for today. now its time to DO it.

Post a Comment