Thursday, February 11, 2010

WOW tons of great ideas!!!!

I have been working on this post for a couple of weeks to have a record of things I want to try for next year :) if any of you still feel you have time.. I do not :) here are some ideas..

candy
Frame Art #4
Wall Sign
, #2, #3, #4,
"Valentine"
a wreath recycling christmas garland
framed art w/recycled egg carton
tag decoration
Banner
Pillow inspiration
HEART
W/alterations for the season.. THESE frames would be sweet--I could see some in the child care that change every month!

& a pic of some ofmy cuties in their vday attire :)

1 comment:

For the Love of Naps - Sarah said...

Hi Kim,

Thanks for stopping by my blog. You should include and email in your profile so that when you comment on blogs you can get responses from the blogger. Makes it really fun!

Great idea to list ideas for next year. I might have to copy that thought.
Have a great evening.