Tuesday, December 29, 2009

surprising obsession :)

I so totally never expected to be THIS obsessed w/this series!! its REALLY fun to read!! I resisted thru alot of online friends going AWOL from the net while they were sucked in. Then when the latest movie was released a few local friends & child care parents raved the series so I added the books to my Christmas wish list & Tim pulled thru :) he even thought so far ahead to couple the book w/an amazing bath pillow! *sigh* he's good!!! So I am 1/2 way thru the first one & LOVING IT!!!!!! Please excuse any absence in the next few weeks as I might be wildly on the hunt for the rest :)

2 comments:

~stephanie~ said...

yes twilight is the best series! BUT the movies are disapointing after you read the books.

Christie O. said...

yup! totally totally love it! enjoy!!