Tuesday, November 3, 2009

December Daily 13-20


20.
simple frames where photos can be slid behind oe mounted on top






19.
this is saturday so I included the little folded plastic sheet for up to 4 more pages. so far its paperclipped to the top of the page but can be mounted several different ways.





18.
SIMPLE! cm paper & stickers





17.
lots of weathering






16.
using the 'greetings' on the number 16 as my prompt I plan to use these pages as my display of christmas cards we receive.





15.
the plastic page is attached w/sticker hinges as another page or 2 if needed.







14.
A library pocket for receipts, memorabilia, etc






13.
the day after our shopping trip out I plan to spend @ home organizing everything therefore the cozy, etc words. for photos of just that.. being @ home.


There is what I was able to scan in today! the scanner is being tempermental this afternoon so I am not sure i willget the rest done but I have it complete! Dec1-Jan1! what a great feeling!! :) just can't wait to show you!!!




No comments: