Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Good Morning Tuesday!

I hope we get along as well as Monday & I did!! together we managed a HUGE to do list w/things constantly popping up & getting done all day long!! I won't bore the readers w/the details but will say I loved yesterday! I forgot how wonderful caffeine is HAHA.

-breaking to fix & serve breakfast- ok back :)

we have our FLYLady mission for today should we chose to accept it..

Zone 3: Mission #2 Tuesday Dear Friends:We are back in the bathroom and your mission for today is to cleanout your bathroom trash can. Use the tub to fill the can with hotwater and add some general purpose cleaner or dish soap. Let it soakand then scrub the bottom, the sides and the outside. Turn it overand let it dry in the tub and then put it back before someone needsto bathe and ends up taking a shower with the trash can! Have fun!This is so simple and makes a difference!

Your mission for the kids room is challenge them to a 27 Fling Boogie!You know your kids - if 27 is going to be too much then scale it back,if they are small have them choose three toys that are broken ormissing pieces and throw those away. Then have them choose threethings that they no longer play with to bless another child with.Choose the number based on their age and maturity. Use BabySteps,remember that this is a teaching moment - not a battle.

No kids? Do a 27 Fling Boogie in a room of your choice! Do it fast anddon't look back!

Love,
Kelly

Since I have no kids' room to do I plan to do the boogie around my child care desk & the weight room. I am so ahead of the game b/c I did all the trash cans in the house last week! WHOOOT!!!

HOW DID YOU DO ON YESTERDAY'S CHALLENGE? did you do it? did you start it & get distracted? if you completed it, how GOOD did THAT feel?? :) I know I appreciated having so much off my list yesterday that I was able to scrap guilt free last night for 3 hours!!! Seriously!!! finally finished that chapter I thought I had finished last week LOL found several more photos that I was able to narrow down to just a 2 page spread to finish it up. :) put them in sleeves & in an ALBUM last night. what a concept!! :) I even put away the page kits I was using & everything! all ready to start page planning for Saturday's crop!! I amgoing to jump a few years & work on Tim's Surprise Party from THIS YEAR! WHAAAAAAAAAT? me work current?? NOt possible :) quite exciting in my little world.

I discovered this morning that my new printer is compatable w/XP which is on this dinosaur so I installed it :) we will try to scan & share those pages I did last night & the 2 odd ones from summer 06 I did late last week/weekend.

alright alright. I need to get up & vac the carpet as we are having a visitor today that will be spending alot of time on the floor working w/an itty bitty & teaching me how too. Have a GREAT day!!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

since i use bag liners, i just assume that my bathroom cans aren't that dirty, but i do clean out the kitchen trash every so often (when it gets gross)