- today's FLY mission: Zone 3: Mission #5 Friday Dear Friends:We are in the last day of Zone Three!! Your mission in the bathroom is to mop the floor. Now, you can do this with some hot soapy water and a rag or mop. There is no perfect way to mop. Just get the floor wet, wipe it and dry it!For the kids room - Do or teach the Hot Spot Fire Drill!! Loo kin your children's room and find the one spot that seems to be the dumping area. This could be the desk, night stand or top of the dresser. Once again use this as a teaching moment - not a battle! Have patience and keep in mind that they can't read your mind! No Kids? Pick a room of your choice and head in for another 27 boogie! Grab the bag and dash through the room tossing 27 items that can go far away from your house! Get the "stuff" that is taking up space out of there!Love,Kelly
- How did you do on yesterday's missions? I did scrub the cc bathroom sink & decluttered the shelf -luckily the upstairs one will just need a wiping when I go to mop it today :)
- Yesterday I took 5 or 6 bites of time to decorate the house w/fall/Halloween decorations from my 3 totes. I did not use it all this yr. went more fall than Halloween-I do that sometimes. its ok not to do it perfectly every year :)
- I spent another hour or so in my scrap room last night moving things around, sorting & pitching!! then ended up w/a pile of Christmas/winter items to pack tonight to take tomorrow. YAY!!!
- for our household, this weekend includes: deer hunting (muzzleloader), scrapbooking (skate park fundraiser), 4y/o bday party, Pampered Chef party @ Nicki's, & hopefully some rest. the good thing is that the grocery shopping is complete & the house is getting cleaner.
- over the next few weeks we have: hunting, Saw 6, Race for the Cure, our Pampered Chef party, dental appointments, At Home American party, Halloween parties, child care training, wine walk, closing party for our favorite bar, Tastefully Simple party, another Crop, Thanksgiving! SERIOUSLY BUSY for the next 6 week ends.
- I am attempting to work today w/o my ankle brace! wish me luck :)
how's that for some serious randomness?? LOL
I hope you have a GREAT DAY & WEEKEND!!!