Monday, September 28, 2009

Silly Me! (edited to add photos)

I was expecting this past weekend to be about fun & instead it was more about lessons learned!

*be sure everyone of the organizers is on the same page --space wise :) THAT worked out smoothly in the end *I think*
*no more Raffle prizes! everything will be small door prizes -- less feelings to hurt
*have a single room big enough for all participants
*I can't keep everyone happy for the whole weekend--I just hate to end on a sour note w/anyone
*its not personal -- so don't take it as such
*maybe delegate more so it doesn't seem so personal when someone is unhappy
*my menu was a hit :) -- or atleast I didn't hear any complaints

Photos to come later when I get the van cleaned out. I was so beat emotionally & physically last night that all I brought in was the food.

hoping for a low key Monday!!


Busy Scrappers!



Heidi giving Digi Demo Miss Donna! absolute sweety!!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

hopefully you can get rested up. i can't wait to see the pictures. :)

darl_jo said...

sorry it ended up a mess. Take it as such (learned lessons) and get back in there next year ready for what awaites! and with all those prizes, there was still feelings hurt! EAK! fill me in when you get a chance